Reasons to Invest
Top Reasons to Invest in the Claiborne Economic Partnership
- Invest in a Healthy Local economy and Build a Better Workforce – Investing in the Chamber will help Claiborne County promote quality growth that adds new businesses, adds customers for your business and increases your prospect base by using our online business directory. We work to provide a positive business environment for our members and the people who visit Claiborne County.
- People Do Business With People They Know! – Grow your business by taking advantage of the
many networking opportunities the Chamber provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable business prospects and relationships.
- Web Based Marketing of Your Services – Use our website to add upcoming events to our calendar and list employment openings on the Job Postings page. All current members are listed by category on our business directory to help both members and non-members alike do business with you!
- Ribbon Cutting or Ground Breaking – This is a great way to quickly bring awareness to the community that you are open for business! This ceremony introduces you and your employees, your location, products and services to the community.
- Become a Committee Member – Service on one of our many committees provides numerous networking opportunities and professional leadership development. Build your business while promoting developments of interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Communications – We post weekly newsletters that spotlights a member each week as well as postings of many upcoming events and community happenings through Constant Contact. These emails reach over 300 people.
- Marketing and Advertising– Targeted and affordable advertising (Chamber Media) to help you advertise your business effectively on a small budget.
- Gain a Voice in Government – The Chamber is your representative on the local, regional, state, and national level. Your voice is heard on vital regulatory, legislative, and educational issues affecting your business.
- Leadership Development– Learning opportunities/professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business.
- A tax write off for your business – The Chamber of Commerce is a deductible business expense and is a 95% tax write-off. Further information is available from your tax advisor.