Claiborne County Tourism Commission
“Our purpose is to develop and promote tourism in Claiborne County as an industry.”
Claiborne County Tourism Commission continually works toward developing and implementing ideas to help the county to grow economically while maintaining the quality of life that is the primary draw for residents, businesses and visitors alike.
- Received Chuck Davis award in 2013 for “Best Practices” in tourism development.
- Named one of the top 20 events in the Southeast for June 2013 2014 and 2015 by the Southeast Tourism Society.
- Powell River Kayak & Canoe Regatta April 29, 2017
- The White Lightning Trail Festival June 24 2016
- Home of the Genealogy Jamboree 2nd weekend in June